Bio and Archives
Rex Moore spent his formative years in Texas, and fought beside Davy Crockett at the Alamo. A prolific writer, he co-authored The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire, The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, and The Little Golden Book of Winning Blackjack.
He was hired from The Motley Fool Community as a discussion boards stroller, a job he could never quite explain to his mother. He later joined the editorial team, and now serves as Associate Analyst for Motley Fool Hidden Gems.
His "Orangeblood" nickname comes from cheering for every University of Texas team, including women's jousting. In his spare time, he brainwashes his son and daughter to root for the Longhorns, as well as the Dallas Cowboys and St. Louis Cardinals.
He has a Bachelor of Arts and Master of Science in Mass Communication from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and a 50% off coupon from Domino's.
The rest of his life is too boring to write about, but this final sentence was required to reach the minimum word count and trigger the multimillion-dollar performance clause in his contract.
Recent Articles by
- 11/23/2014 - Here�s What You Need to Know for Black Friday 2014
- 10/20/2014 - 3 Industries That Will Be Hit Hard By the Connected Car
- 10/19/2014 - How Our Fighter Pilots Benefit From Boeing�s F-18 Super Hornet Helmet
- 10/16/2014 - Cisco Systems Inc., IoT, and the Connected Car
- 10/12/2014 - Boeing Aims High With V-22 Osprey and Super Hornet