Logo and Color Information
Vector Logos (CMYK/print, RGB/web, CMYK Greyscale/B&W print)
Please use the CMYK version for all color print work, the RGB version for web work, and the Greyscale format for black & white print work. Each file contains one logo version and is in Adobe Illustrator CS3 .AI format. These are high resolution, scalable, vector-based files. Text -- Martin Gothic -- has been converted to curves. Please read our legal information about logo usage.
Terms and Conditions of Use of The Motley Fool Logo
Unless otherwise superceded by a written agreement between you and The Motley Fool, Inc., by downloading The Motley Fool logo (the "Logo") provided on this page, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- You may only use the Logo on your Web site and not in any other manner. The Logo must always be an active link to The Motley Fool Web site at www.Fool.com. You must notify The Motley Fool at [email protected] of your intent to download and use the Logo on your Web page.
- The Logo may be used only on Web pages that make accurate references to The Motley Fool or its services or products.
- You may not display the Logo in any manner that implies sponsorship, endorsement or license by The Motley Fool. The Logo may not be used in any manner which misleadingly associates or identifies your Web site or page as The Motley Fool.
- You may not alter the Logo in any manner, including size, proportions, colors, or animate, morph or otherwise distort its perspective or two-dimensional appearance. You may not remove or alter The Logo’s trademark notices. The Logo may not be used as a feature or design element of any other logo.
- The Logo may not be used on any site that infringes on the intellectual property or other rights of The Motley Fool, or violates any state, federal or international law.
- These policies do not grant a license or any other right to the logos or trademarks of The Motley Fool. The Motley Fool reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate or modify permission to use the Logo at any time. The Motley Fool further reserves the right to take action against any use that does not conform to these policies, infringes any of its intellectual property or other right, or violates other applicable laws.
The Motley Fool disclaims any warranties that may be express or implied by law regarding the Logo.
Legal Information. ©1995-2008 The Motley Fool. All rights reserved.