Bio and Archives
Somewhere along the way, Tim Hanson became an editor/analyst at The Motley Fool. Formerly, he tried his hand as a student, playwright, landscaper, and government man. None of those were bad gigs, of course, but being Foolish seems to suit him best.
Tim enjoys good corporate leaders, competitive advantages, and stocks that go down before they go up. He's partial to companies no one has heard of and insists that Microsoft Excel, not beer, is the cause of and solution to all the world's problems (though if offered one or the other, he'd definitely take the beer).
There's a nasty rumor going around Fool HQ that Tim enjoys bubble baths, but that has yet to be proved. What has been proved is that he'll wear flip-flops in any weather conditions. Confirmed interests also include whitewater paddling, the Georgetown Hoyas basketball renaissance, and bubble -- wait! Never mind.
Recent Articles by
- 05/04/2014 - From the Desk of MFAM: Why You Should Consider Community Banks
- 05/04/2014 - From the Desk of MFAM: Why Investors Shouldn't Moonlight
- 05/04/2014 - From the Desk of MFAM: All Sales Are Online Sales
- 08/20/2013 - The Home Improvement Industry Keeps On Improving
- 08/24/2012 - Why Keeping Jobs Local Means Good Business