Bio and Archives
Anders Bylund is a steady contributor to the Fool, with a weekly feature to his name. He tends to graze the pastures of technology and online business, but he also likes to dabble in this, that, and the other. Anders is an avid Dueler, too, with a respectable track record.
After a solid education from Florida State in gathering and evaluating information and then writing up his findings, he spent five years as a mere cog in the wheels of various corporations. While that novel never did materialize, thanks to demanding day jobs, he got to see how technology is really used on the front lines in business -- an experience that comes in handy every now and then.
Anders believes in coyotes and time as an abstract, knows how to lay tile and laminate floors, and has rescued digital photos from a crashed hard drive with a few lines of Bash and Perl code. He expects to replace himself with a simple shell script someday soon, so he can spend more time with his wife and two small children.
Recent Articles by
- 03/22/2017 - Why Frontier Communications Corp. Plunged Today
- 03/21/2017 - 6 Ways Amazon's Alexa Could Change Your Life
- 03/20/2017 - The Qualcomm Merger Does Not Make NXP Semiconductors a Buy Anymore
- 03/19/2017 - If You Love Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., You Should Check Out Broadcom Ltd.
- 03/17/2017 - Better Buy: Corning Inc. vs. Universal Display Corp.