Motley Fool Inside Value is The Motley Fool’s value stock recommendation service. The Inside Value analysts, led by value investing expert Rich Greifner, are dedicated to helping you find attractively priced companies that have the potential to grow in value and provide investors with outstanding returns over the long haul.
The strategy has worked – the service in 2013 was among the top three in industry analyst Mark Hulbert’s five-year rankings of more than 200 investment-advisory services, according to The Wall Street Journal (fun note: the others in the top three were also Motley Fool services).
As an Inside Value member, you’ll have unlimited access to the members-only Inside Value website. Each month, the Inside Value team releases:
- A new value stock recommendation — all the details on the one undervalued stock Rich Greifner is the most confident about.
- A list of Best Buys Now — timely recommendations from among the team’s full list of value stocks.
- A handful of Core Stocks — standout stocks that are great cornerstones for an Inside Value
Other features you can access on the Inside Value website include:
- Regular updates: Tune into the latest news on companies in the service. You’ll read about earnings, mergers and acquisitions, management moves, and more — all things you’ll want to keep an eye on as a shareholder. And if the Inside Value team no longer recommends a stock, it’ll let you know that, too.
- Risk ratings: Judge the riskiness of each recommended stock by looking at its risk level.
- Online exclusives: Take advantage of member-only content — portfolio performance charts, company assessments, investing guidance, articles from Foolish analysts, interviews, educational videos, and more.
- A history of recommendations: Check out the full list of stocks that are currently recommended by the Inside Value team, and get info on the ones you care about.
- Transparency: Read about the Inside Value analysts, their investing philosophy, and how they go about making their stock picks.
- Access to your own personal profit tracker: Use theScorecard tool to track your stocks, find the latest coverage on them, and measure their performance relative to the market.
- Discussion boards: Dive into a world-class community of active Fools to talk stocks, share strategies, and ask questions.