Motley Fool Pro is a real-money portfolio tailored for seasoned, long-term investors. Pro launched in 2008 with $1 million of The Motley Fool’s real money, and it has more than tripled in size since.
Pro buys all types of equities and employs ETFs, hedges, options, long and short stocks, and other advanced strategies to make money in up, down, and flat markets.
Its mission is to earn members consistent, recurring profits with a high level of accuracy.
Led by long-time Fool Jeff Fischer, the Pro team strives to achieve positive returns over every rolling three-year period and double the portfolio’s real purchasing power every 10 years.
With a Pro membership, you’ll get:
- Regular investment recommendations
- Weekly updates with news and analysis on current recommendations
- Investment advice—allocation guidance, buy/sell recommendations, and more
- Complimentary membership to Motley Fool Options, The Motley Fool’s premium options trading service
You’ll also get full access to the members-only Pro website, including:
- Online exclusives—portfolio performance charts, professional investing guidance, company assessments, and more
- Community discussion boards—talk stocks, share strategies, and ask the Pro team questions.
Want more info? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you think Pro might be for you, click here to get started with your membership. Pro is only open for membership at select times, so sign up now to make sure you get a spot in the next opening.