Motley Fool Stock Advisor is The Motley Fool’s flagship stock recommendation service. Since its inception in 2002, it has more than tripled the returns of the S&P 500, as of July 2015.
As your advisors for this service, Motley Fool co-founders David and Tom Gardner head up a team of top-notch analysts who are constantly mining the field for the next market-crushing stocks — and delivering their discoveries straight to your doorstep.
The team emphasizes a long-term, buy-and-hold approach, finding great companies and watching them grow for years. The strategy has worked well for members, with the service ranking in 2013 among the top three in industry analyst Mark Hulbert’s five-year rankings of more than 200 investment-advisory services, according to The Wall Street Journal (fun note: the others in the top three were also Motley Fool services).
As a Stock Advisor member, you’ll have unlimited access to the members-only Stock Advisor website. Each month, the Stock Advisor team releases:
- Two new stock recommendations – one stock pick from David and one from Tom, and the reasons why they were chosen.
- A list of 10 Best Buys Now — timely stock ideas from among the team’s existing recommendations.
- A handful of Starter Stocks — excellent stocks for new members to start with.
Other features you can access on the Stock Advisor website include:
- Regular updates: Tune into the latest news on companies in the service. You’ll read about earnings, mergers and acquisitions, management moves, and more — all things you’ll want to keep an eye on as a shareholder. And if the Stock Advisor team no longer recommends a stock, it’ll let you know that, too.
- Risk ratings: Judge the riskiness of each recommended stock by looking at its risk rating — a number between 0 and 25. The higher the number, the higher the risk.
- Online exclusives: Take advantage of member-only content — portfolio performance charts, company assessments, investing guidance, articles from Foolish analysts, interviews, educational videos, and more.
- A history of recommendations: Check out the full list of stocks that are currently recommended by the Stock Advisor team, and get info on the ones you care about.
- Transparency: Read about the Stock Advisor analysts, their investing philosophy, and how they go about making their stock picks.
- Access to your own personal profit tracker: Use theScorecard tool to track your stocks, find the latest coverage on them, and measure their performance relative to the market.
- Discussion boards: Dive into a world-class community of active Fools to talk stocks, share strategies, and ask questions.
Want more info? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Click the link to get started with your very own Stock Advisor membership, now available with a 7-day free trial.