Ron Galloway Articles

Last 50 articles...

Today's Market

updated Moments ago Sponsored by:
DOW 17,110.84 4.14 0.02%
S&P 500 1,998.76 -1.26 -0.06%
NASD 4,569.81 -0.83 -0.02%

Community: Investing Wiki

Term Of The Hour

common stockholders' equity: Original post by Cynthia Gomez of Demand Media Common stockholders' equity provides a picture of what investments are worth. Hemera Technologies/ Images In a publicly traded company, investors buy shares of the company’s stock and…

Want to learn more or edit this definition?
Click here to read more!