• Message Boards
• Register
• Favorites
• Boards Help
• Polling all Fools
Read Foolish Books
Foolish Books
Today's Features
Everything we've written today and this week.
Become a Fool!
Why not get the many benefits of being a registered Fool? Register -- it's fast, easy, and free.

Hot Topics

Check out these message board conversations, and join in the discussion! But first, please read our disclaimer.

4/6/99
Yahoo! and The Direction of Things
"I can't do justice to Yahoo! in a single message, but here are some points to consider." So begins a thread that finds Yahoo to be a Microsoft-like heart-warmer.

4/6/99
Enthusiasm, Reason, and the AOL Investor
"Boy, do I love making money." OK. But is anyone out there actually concerned with the future of this company? Just why is it that AOL is doing so well?

4/6/99
The Next Twist In The Amazon
Any thoughts out there on Amazon's likely next moves? After drugstore, pets, and auctions, it's anyone's guess. Here are some thoughts along this line....

4/6/99
Microsoft: Reasons To Sell?
For all the never-ending gibberish about Windows being second rate, the techies can't give any financial reasons to stop holding Microsoft. After a year, another double. Can anyone tell me why I should sell?

4/6/99
eBay and Amazon Auctions: Differences Already Emerging
After just one week in bid-ness, differences between Amazon's Auction site and eBay, the category leader, have quickly emerged. Can the Amazon philosophy work in a person-to-person trading environment?

4/6/99
Coke Was It?
A recent report suggests "financial engineering" was behind Coke's spectacular growth. Has the maneuver lost its fizz? And does it amount to trickery?

4/6/99
What Has Happened to the Mighty MO?
Juries have brought one of the most profitable and diverse companies in the world to its knees. Do lawsuits offer a better return on investment? Is suing the new, lazy, get-something-for-nothing American way?

4/6/99
Is 3Com a Value Play?
A Fool compares 3Com and Cisco and finds something out of whack. Is all the bad news built in to 3Com? Devil's advocates wanted!

4/6/99
Subscribers, Customers, Members. What's In a Name?
@Home, America Online, MindSpring, Amazon. They all tout their user numbers. But what are they really worth? Can those numbers be used to value the company?

4/6/99
Dissecting Iomega's 10-K
An Iomega investor goes to the source -- the company's most recent SEC filing -- to find out what's up, what's down and, finally, what's what with the storage maker. Zip over to the board to find out what's been unearthed.