• Message Boards
• Register
• Favorites
• Boards Help
• Polling all Fools
Read Foolish Books
Foolish Books
Today's Features
Everything we've written today and this week.
Become a Fool!
Why not get the many benefits of being a registered Fool? Register -- it's fast, easy, and free.

Hot Topics

Check out these message board conversations, and join in the discussion! But first, please read our disclaimer.

4/29/99
Internet for Dummies, Part Duh
AOL might be the Internet for dummies, but I don't think anyone would argue it's being run by dummies. I doubt they will let their business wither, waiting for @Home's cable contracts to expire.

4/29/99
Confessions of a Financial Analyst
The so-called analysis my fellow brethren have been presenting has made me sick to my stomach. They are ruining my profession's reputation. The question I have for you is....

4/29/99
Qwest in Disarray?
A report from inside Qwest highlights the challenges of growth through acquisition. After the deals are done, there remains the task of integrating the pieces.

4/29/99
Can Amazon Deliver the Goods? (Groceries, That Is.)
Following reports that Amazon has invested in an online grocer, bulls and bears alike ask the age-old question: Can I help you to your car with those bags?

4/29/99
@Home: Bull vs. Bull
A bullish @Home analysis is refuted -- by a bull. "Before putting a bunch of numbers together for a pie-in-the-sky estimate, examine what it is you're looking for in an investment -- and expect less."

4/29/99
In Defense of eBay
Been reading the posts, good vs. bad, should I invest, shouldn't I invest, is this a junk store, a flea market, it can't last, it'll get beat up by Yahoo, Amazon, Bidnow, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda. Well, here's my take on this....

4/29/99
Is Compaq IBM Compatible?
Takeover rumors glom onto distressed companies like analyst downgrades following the disclosure of bad news. Still, a pairing of Big Blue and the big red Q offers food for thought -- just take it with large grain of salt.

4/29/99
No Baloney. Another Iomega Challenger Goes Down
With Sony's high-capacity removable disk missing and "presumed dead," an Iomega investor says "the Zip should now have a relatively clear field."

4/29/99
Spam-A-Rama?
So