• Message Boards
• Register
• Favorites
• Boards Help
• Polling all Fools
Read Foolish Books
Foolish Books
Today's Features
Everything we've written today and this week.
Become a Fool!
Why not get the many benefits of being a registered Fool? Register -- it's fast, easy, and free.

Hot Topics

Check out these message board conversations, and join in the discussion! But first, please read our disclaimer.

7/28/99
AOL vs. The World
The formidable AOL is fighting not just @Home (content, pipe) but AT&T (brand name, marketing, partnerships) and the mighty Microsoft (platform, ubiquity, more money than God).

7/28/99
Wal-Mart vs. the NIMBYs
It seems every time Wal-Mart announces a new store somewhere, the neighbors mobilize a "Not In My Back Yard" rally. Why does success stir up so much controversy?

7/28/99
Is Pepsi Now Selling Whine?
Cola Wars reheat as Fools on the KO board discuss whether Pepsi is trying to gain a competitive edge by distracting Coke with regulatory and legal challenges.

7/28/99
AT&T/AOL -- Is Open Access Debate a Sham?
I think this sham of a debate has gone on long enough and demand that ATHM demonstrate that AOL can be the first thing the ATHM cable subscriber sees when he uses his cable modem connection.

7/28/99
UPS Plans a New Delivery
United Parcel Service has stunned the business world with news that it will launch an IPO before the end of the year. Is the future of e-commerce the catalyst for this move?

7/28/99
Examining Amazon.com's Cash
"I have often heard bulls praise Amazon for its positive cash flow, and I was wondering how much of this positive cash flow is the result of acquisitions and how much is because of operations."

7/28/99
Intel Suddenly a Darling Again?
The pundits of Wall Street are smiling at Intel and tossing out bullish price targets. Is it long-term love, or are the Wise just whispering sweet nothings?

7/28/99