• Message Boards
• Register
• Favorites
• Boards Help
• Polling all Fools
Read Foolish Books
Foolish Books
Today's Features
Everything we've written today and this week.
Become a Fool!
Why not get the many benefits of being a registered Fool? Register -- it's fast, easy, and free.

Hot Topics

Check out these message board conversations, and join in the discussion! But first, please read our disclaimer.

8/6/99
America Online's Calamity?
Microsoft is talking about offering a free Internet service, and these Fools debate if this could be, well, not good for the folks at AOL.

8/6/99
AMD? Even After All This?
Could AMD still be a buy vs. Intel? At least one Fool thinks so because of a superior product. Other Fools seem to think this is "Deja vu all over again," as Yogi Berra would say... you decide.

8/6/99
Berkshire Down How Much?
Imagine if you lost over $1,000 on one investment. No, not on a hundred shares, $1,000 on one share. Yes, Berkshire Hathaway dropped all the way down to about $64,000 a share, and Fools discuss why.

8/6/99
The Machine Thinks I Need A Coke
Fools in the Coke board discuss the present and future of smart vending machines. Maybe one will come about to help me write "Hot Topics" while giving me a Diet Coke.

8/6/99
Microsoft: What Would Jane Goodall Think?
Microsoft may be the 800 lb. gorilla today, but could it become an endangered species? Fools discuss the monkey business in the software industry.

8/6/99
Could I Go Broke With An Online Broker?
These Fools debate just how low E*Trade could go -- is it a buying opportunity, or are you trying to catch a falling knife? Also, is buying a company like this on margin Foolish or foolish?

8/6/99
Do You Think He Did?