• Message Boards
• Register
• Favorites
• Boards Help
• Polling all Fools
Read Foolish Books
Foolish Books
Today's Features
Everything we've written today and this week.
Become a Fool!
Why not get the many benefits of being a registered Fool? Register -- it's fast, easy, and free.

Hot Topics

Check out these message board conversations, and join in the discussion! But first, please read our disclaimer.

11/1/99
Is eBay the Gorilla My Dreams?
Using Foolish criteria, as well as factors from The Gorilla Game, one Fool doesn't monkey around as he takes a close look at eBay to decide whether this investment is the right one for him.

11/1/99
Intel and the Wise Yo-Yos
Ever get the feeling that you bought a yo-yo instead of a leading tech stock? What's up with those Wise analysts who seem to change their tune daily on Intel? Someone get the Dramamine!

11/1/99
Analyzing Akamai Technologies
"I have a feeling there's still a lot of unfulfilled longing for AKAM out there. I don't think the stock will crash and burn. It might lose some of its value, but I don't think it'll lose much, and here's why."

11/1/99
Are the Wise Selling Microsoft?
Why are some portfolio managers trimming their holdings in Microsoft? It's all ho-hum to the Fools on the MSFT board, who don't seem fazed at all.

11/1/99
Coke's New Vending Machine Technology
Imagine instantly adjusting the price of a Coke based on supply and demand. That's just what Coke plans for its new machines. But will consumers find this idea "Classic," or will it go the way of "New Coke"?

11/1/99
Is Unisys a Threat to Sun Microsystems?
The Wall Street Journal just printed an article about Unisys building n-way servers with Intel processors running NT and costing thousands less than a comparable Sun server. Could this possibly be a threat to Sun?

11/1/99
Are Expectations Less Than Dell-icious?
Lower margins? Chip shortages? With earnings release just around the corner, Dell Fools share their thoughts on what might be expected from the company.

11/1/99
I Just "Half" to Have It
Half the shampoo, Half the toothpaste. Fools are "half-ing" their say on stretching the household budget on the Living Below Your Means board, but are there some things you just can't cut in half?

11/1/99
Investing for Kids
"What's the best way to establish an account to provide for the retirement of my young niece without her having access to the funds, and for me to avoid taxes in the process?"

11/1/99
How Can I Help Poor Mama?
"My poor Mom has a credit card bill hovering around $4000 at 23%, and she's not always so timely with the payments. What can I do to help her get out from under?"

home  | news  | specials  | strategies  | personal finance  | school  | help  

© Copyright 1995-2000, The Motley Fool. All rights reserved. This material is for personal use only. Republication and redissemination, including posting to news groups, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of The Motley Fool. The Motley Fool is a registered trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us