• Message Boards
• Register
• Favorites
• Boards Help
• Polling all Fools
Read Foolish Books
Foolish Books
Today's Features
Everything we've written today and this week.
Become a Fool!
Why not get the many benefits of being a registered Fool? Register -- it's fast, easy, and free.

Hot Topics

Check out these message board conversations, and join in the discussion! But first, please read our disclaimer.

11/17/99
The Berkshire Bunch Critiques the Fool
"I'm peeved because this sort of talk seems stupendously irresponsible," complains one contributor in response to a TMF advertisement.

11/17/99
The UPS and Downs of Equality
Monday's Fool on the Hill article by TMF Puck raised concern about the equity of last week's record-setting IPO. Are some UPS employees really more equal than others?

11/17/99
Late-NITE Reflections
"I expect that NITE will continue to teach me valuable lessons, which I will be forced to repeat until I've learned them completely." Sometimes when you invest, even your losses pay dividends.

11/17/99
A Letter from Akamai's Front Lines
"Since I live on Cape Cod, I called the Boston Akamai office this afternoon. It's worth noting that a live human being answered the phone... I don't remember the last time I called a tech company and had that happen."

11/17/99
Apple Eden in Japan
Wanna know what it's like shopping for a Mac in Japan? Click here!

11/17/99
Dressed for Excess?
"My company requires business attire. Suits are expensive!!!" So how do you find Living Below Your Means happiness in an Armani and Brooks Brothers universe?

11/17/99
Abercrombie vs. Hilfiger
A comparison between two top brand names to draws out some important issues in the retail clothing industry. Can both be winners?

11/17/99
Life Between Happy Dances
Sometimes it's hard to see the progress when you're paying off that nasty plastic -- and the Credit Card board is a great place to look for some debt-busting encouragement.

11/17/99
Losing Patience with Peapod
The world has not been kind to PPOD shareholders, and at least one Fool is thinking about giving up the fight. Has the online grocer promised more than it can deliver?

home  | news  | specials  | strategies  | personal finance  | school  | help  

© Copyright 1995-2000, The Motley Fool. All rights reserved. This material is for personal use only. Republication and redissemination, including posting to news groups, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of The Motley Fool. The Motley Fool is a registered trademark and the "Fool" logo is a trademark of The Motley Fool, Inc. Contact Us