Hot Topics
January 8, 2001

Format for Printing

Format for printing

Request Reprints

Reuse/Reprint

Hot Topics

Looking for Some Excite@Home Improvement
It's not Tim Allen, but the Fools on the Excite@Home board are sharpening their tools and grunting away as they share their Foolish ideas on how to rev up the company.

Putting Microsoft to the Buffett Test
One Fool applies Warren Buffett's investing rules to Microsoft and shares why he believes it was the right investment.

Is Retaining Talent a Problem for Amazon.com?
"Amazon.com needs technical talent to be able to sustain its operations. It needs computer programmers, database administrators, network engineers, and the like." Are they able to find and retain the best available?

How Advanced Micro Devices Can Capitalize on Pentium 4
One AMD investor and self-proclaimed "guru" makes a very compelling case.

Making Sense of Coke's P/E Ratio
Coca-Cola Fools are always thirsting for facts, and the board is discussing what the real P/E is for the Real Thing.

Mickey Ups the Ante at Disney Parks
Scrooge McDuck is looking to add to the coffers as admissions to Disney once again are raised. Will visitors pay up or find the prices too Goofy?

This Customer Is AT&Teed Off
"I was a loyal customer of AT&T for quite a few years. At one time, I had played the switching game, but decided that it wasn't worth it, and that I liked AT&T's service. That has now changed."

Ye Olde LBYM Lessons
"I think some of my greatest first impressions about what one had to do to make a buck occurred before I was 12." Fools on the Living Below Your Means board remember the lessons learned from their younger days.

So You Think Home Warranties Are a Good Deal?
Think again. The fine print and legalities in these warranties provide loopholes big enough to drive a truck through. Fools in the Building and Maintaining a Home board share some pretty shocking stories from firsthand experience.

Get on Your Soapbox!
What you know can earn you money. Drop by Soapbox.com to find out how you can be an author and help others in the process.