Hot Topics
February 23, 2001

Format for Printing

Format for printing

Request Reprints

Reuse/Reprint

Hot Topics

Is Anything Standing in eBay's Way?
eBay Fools are bidding on the question of whether the economy or antitrust actions could cause problems for the company.

Do Macs Show Apple's True Colors?
One Fool suggests that Mac colors are more than just interesting designs. Stop by and see if the discussion colors your opinions.

Should the Cisco Kids Dismount?
"I rode this horse down from $85. Is it time for the glue factory?" According to Cisco Fools, the sentiment is more like "Hold your horses before letting go of the reins, pardner."

Lucent's Shareholder Meeting
Fool Etherdude attends Lucent's shareholder meeting and reports his notes.

Coke's New Venture
"The brands that Procter & Gamble and Coke will unite in this joint venture are strong and well-known, and I feel that this partnership is going to turn some heads."

Will Nokia Suffer?
Is the economy keeping people from upgrading their phones? Nokia Fools are sharing their thoughts on the current state of handset sales, and whether analysts are just dialing the wrong number.

Should I Convert to a Roth?
"I am contributing the maximum to my 401(k) and was wondering if I would be better off using the money to convert an existing rollover IRA to a Roth."

Help With This Stupid Computer!
Does your PC need a doctor? Confused about upgrades? This is the board with the answers to make your computer run like buttah!

Help for Those Taxing Questions
Fools are filing their returns, and TMF Taxes is hard at work providing the answers to their questions.