Hot Topics
March 12, 2001

Format for Printing

Format for printing

Request Reprints

Reuse/Reprint

Hot Topics

Putting Intel in Perspective
"Too often the short-sighted investor will only see what is on today's horizon. I'll be up-front about my negative view of Intel's current horizon."

Apple Is Still Delicious to Me
This Apple Fool shares his thoughts on why he's seeing sunny days ahead for the company. Does his reasoning bear fruit?

Are the Bears Prowling Around eBay?
TMF Orangeblood isn't surprised to see some bearish analysts, but thinks their bark is worse than their bite.

Is AMD Insulated From Intel's Woes?
AMD Fools believe that they won't be suffering the recent fate of Intel simply because AMD doesn't participate in the same markets. Are they right?

Cheering the Management at Cree
This Cree Fool has total faith in the company's management, and points out all the reasons why.

Analyzing Berkshire Hathaway's Annual Report
Buffett Fools are discussing the positive, negative, and even the neutral points they see in the 2000 annual report.

Examining Enron's Growth Value
Fools on the Enron board are crunching numbers to identify the growth value of the company. "Here's the premise: Forget about earnings, earnings growth, and earnings multiples. What counts is growth in the overall net value of the business."

Should I Contribute the Max to My 401(k)?
It's a common question, but the same answer doesn't apply to everyone. Folks on the Retire Early Home Page board share their thoughts on when and when not to max out.

Help With This Stupid Computer!
Does your PC need a doctor? Confused about upgrades? This is the board with the answers to make your computer run like buttah!

Help for Those Taxing Questions
Fools are filing their returns, and TMF Taxes is hard at work providing the answers to those taxing questions. Stop by the Tax Strategies board to pick up some tax tips of your own.