Hot Topics
June 25, 2001

Format for Printing

Format for printing

Request Reprints

Reuse/Reprint

Hot Topics

What Are They Saying About Sun Microsystems?
When there's an article on Sun Microsystems in Forbes, Fools get right to business in analyzing all sides of the issue. Find out what they're saying now.

Celera's Sequencing Strategy
"While much of the publicity lately is on Celera's proteomics efforts and the move into small-molecule drugs, it's not clear to me what the strategy is with the more than 250 sequencing machines cranking out data."

Nortel for the Long Term?
After her husband put Nortel into his Roth IRA at much higher prices, this Fool poses the question to the board: Is Nortel a good long-term hold?

A Disney Animator Paints His Perspective
"I am the same supervising animator that left the studio after 20 years. I am very happy to see there is a lot of good information here, but I am afraid there is an awful lot of conjecture and speculation as well."

Oracle's PEG Valuation
Fools on the Oracle board are crunching the numbers to determine the fair value of the company. Sharpen your pencils and join the discussion.

Examining the Book Value of JDS Uniphase
Fools are trying to determine the real book value of JDS Uniphase, and discussing why the company would not be attractive as a takeover candidate by a corporate raider.

Kicking the Habit Teaches Some Foolish Lessons
This Fool has learned the lesson that even a bad day is not a good enough reason to let your money or your life go up in smoke.

The Death Entitlement
Waiting for your parents' demise is not retirement planning! "I know my parents are frugal, but I don't expect them to leave me anything but memrories.

Help With This STUPID Computer!
Does your PC need a doctor? Confused about upgrades? This is the board with the answers to make your computer run like buttah!