Great Deals Don’t Stop on Black Friday – Amazon Offers Huge Savings for Cyber Monday
Customers can shop thousands of deals on TVs, toys, tools, kitchen gadgets, jewelry, watches, clothing and more, including 60% off a Panasonic VIERA 55-Inch TV and 40% off a Dyson Upright Vacuum Cleaner
All season long, customers can take advantage of Free Super Saver Shipping and Prime Free Two-Day Shipping on millions of gifts
SEATTLE--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- (Nasdaq: AMZN ) — Starting at midnight on Sunday, Nov. 25,Amazon.com, Inc. will open its Cyber Monday Deals Store (www.amazon.com/cybermonday). The deals destination will offer thousands of limited-time Lightning Deals and Deal of the Day doorbusters through the end of the week, with items eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping and Prime Free Two-Day Shipping.
“We know our customers love shopping on Cyber Monday and finding top deals on gifts for everyone on their list,” said Craig Berman, Vice President, Amazon Global Communications. “We’re excited to offer customers the best prices on popular gift items this season and an easy, stress-free holiday shopping experience – nothing beats the convenience of shopping from anywhere at any time, whether it’s on a PC at work, in line for coffee or lounging on the couch with the Kindle Fire HD.”
Here are some of the deals that will be available at various times starting at midnight Sunday, Nov. 25 through the end of the week at the Cyber Monday Deals Store (www.amazon.com/cybermonday):
- 60% off a Panasonic VIERA 55-Inch TV
- Samsung 40-Inch 3D Slim LED HDTV, $747.99
- 50% off Nikon COOLPIX S9200 Digital Camera
- 40% off Panasonic LUMIX DMC-LX7 Digital Camera
- JBL High-Performance Complete 6-Piece Home Theater Speaker System, $349.99
- 10% off Beats by Dr. Dre headphones and select Bose headphones
- Up to 70% off select top brand headphones, including V-MODA, MEElectronics, Sony and more
- Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch Laptop, $399.99
- HGST Touro Desk 4 TB External Hard Drive, $169.99
- 80% off thousands of Kindle books
- Brave (Three-Disc Collector's Edition), $8.96
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2 (+UltraViolet Digital Copy), $1.96
- Up to 40% off select Crayola items
- $50 off select Power Wheels
- Angry Birds King Pig Castle (Amazon Exclusive), $29.99
- $25 off purchase of $60 or more on select Fisher-Price toys
- Polly Pocket Wall Party Ultimate Playset, $49.99
- Dyson DC25 Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner, $299
- Skybar Wine Set, $63.99
- Sunbeam MixMaster Stand Mixer, $49.97
- Ginsu Chikara Series 5-Piece Bamboo Block Set, $39.99
- Manduka Go-Getter Prolite Yoga Kit, $59.99
- Timex Women's Ironman Race Trainer Heart Rate Monitor Watch, $89.95
- Invicta Women's Angel Mother-Of-Pearl Dial Crystal Accented Watch, $49.99
- Stuhrling Men's Classic Delphi Chamberlain Mechanical Skeleton Silver Dial Watch Set, $74.99
- Diamond stud earrings starting at $39.99
- Up to 60% off sweaters and fleece for men, women, kids and baby
- $20 off purchase of $100 and $50 off purchase of $200 on select shoes, boots and handbags
- Mothers Hardcore Enthusiast Car Care Kit, $55.99
- $20 off purchase of $100 or more on select Porter-Cable tools
- M-Audio Venom 49 Synthesizer, $189.99
All prices available at select times and while supplies last.
Chase has joined Amazon in celebrating Cyber Monday Deals this holiday season. All year long, customers using the Amazon Rewards Visa Card from Chase can earn 3X points for purchases at Amazon.com. To learn more about the Amazon Rewards Visa Card, customers can visit www.amazon.com/rewards.
Customers can visit Amazon’s curated and easy to navigate toy and electronics gift lists to discover some of the hottest items of the season at www.amazon.com/holidaytoylist and www.amazon.com/electronicsgiftlist.
For more information on the latest deals, customers can follow @AmazonDeals on Twitter and Amazon.com on Facebook. Shoppers can explore and buy Amazon’s holiday deals from anywhere, using the Amazon Mobile App for iPhone, iPad, Windows Phone 7 and Android-based devices. Customers can download the app at www.amazon.com/mobileapp.
Amazon offers free shipping on millions of items every day, year-round. Customers can take advantage of Free Super Saver Shipping, which is available on eligible orders $25 and over. They can also join Amazon Prime and enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping for only $79 a year. For more information about Prime membership, customers can visit www.amazon.com/prime.
Amazon.com, Inc. (Nasdaq: AMZN ) , a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, opened on the World Wide Web in July 1995 and today offers Earth’s Biggest Selection. Amazon.com, Inc. seeks to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices. Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished and used items in categories such as Books; Movies, Music & Games; Digital Downloads; Electronics & Computers; Home & Garden; Toys, Kids & Baby; Grocery; Apparel, Shoes & Jewelry; Health & Beauty; Sports & Outdoors; and Tools, Auto & Industrial. Amazon Web Services provides Amazon’s developer customers with access to in-the-cloud infrastructure services based on Amazon’s own back-end technology platform, which developers can use to enable virtually any type of business. Kindle Paperwhite is the most-advanced e-reader ever constructed with 62% more pixels and 25% increased contrast, a patented built-in front light for reading in all lighting conditions, extra-long battery life, and a thin and light design. The new latest generation Kindle, the lightest and smallest Kindle, now features new, improved fonts and faster page turns. Kindle Fire HD features a stunning custom high-definition display, exclusive Dolby audio with dual stereo speakers, high-end, laptop-grade Wi-Fi with dual-band support, dual-antennas and MIMO for faster streaming and downloads, enough storage for HD content, and the latest generation processor and graphics engine—and it is available in two display sizes—7” and 8.9”. The large-screen Kindle Fire HD is also available with 4G wireless, and comes with a groundbreaking $49.99 introductory 4G LTE data package. The all-new Kindle Fire features a 20% faster processor, 40% faster performance, twice the memory, and longer battery life.
Amazon and its affiliates operate websites, including www.amazon.com, www.amazon.co.uk, www.amazon.de, www.amazon.co.jp, www.amazon.fr, www.amazon.ca, www.amazon.cn, www.amazon.it, and www.amazon.es. As used herein, “Amazon.com,” “we,” “our” and similar terms include Amazon.com, Inc., and its subsidiaries, unless the context indicates otherwise.
This announcement contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. Actual results may differ significantly from management's expectations. These forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties that include, among others, risks related to competition, management of growth, new products, services and technologies, potential fluctuations in operating results, international expansion, outcomes of legal proceedings and claims, fulfillment center optimization, seasonality, commercial agreements, acquisitions and strategic transactions, foreign exchange rates, system interruption, inventory, government regulation and taxation, payments and fraud. More information about factors that potentially could affect Amazon.com's financial results is included in Amazon.com's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent filings.
Media Hotline, 206-266-7180
KEYWORDS: United States North America Washington