Hotel Outsource Management International, Inc. Announces New Contracts with 10 Luxury Hotels in the USA, Europe and Israel
Ongoing installations of more than 1,500 HOMI minibars based on these contracts are expected to be completed by the end of Q2 2013
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Hotel Outsource Management International, Inc. (“HOMI”) (OTC: HOUM), a multi-national service provider in the hospitality industry, supplying computerized minibars that are primarily intended for in-room refreshments, has announced new outsourcing and installation agreements signed with 10 Upscale / Luxury Hotels. These hotels are located in HOMI's major markets: USA, Europe and Israel.
Ongoing installations based on these contracts, of more than 1,500 HOMI® 226 and HOMI® 330 computerized minibars and additional external trays, are expected to be completed by the end of Q2 2013.
Mr. Daniel Cohen, HOMI’s President, stated: "We are pleased to announce the signing of 10 new additional contracts with luxury hotels, adding more than 1,500 minibars to our portfolio. We expect to see the effects of these installations on the top line starting the third quarter of 2013. During the last few months we have extensively accelerated our sales and marketing efforts, enhancing our activity in the upscale segment. We are now starting to see the fruit of our Expansion Strategy in the luxury hotel market in our main target regions and are focused in continuation of the growth momentum of HOMI, with new contracts and installations to follow."
Below is a partial list of the new hotels joining HOMI's portfolio:
- The Dan Acadia, Herzliya, Israel, a 210 rooms Luxury Hotel, where HOMI installed the new HOMI226 minibars.
- The Rothschild Boutique Hotel, Tel Aviv, Israel, a new upscale and fashionable Hotel in the heart of Tel Aviv.
- The Indigo Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel is the first of the Indigo hotel chain in Israel. This is an Art-Deco inspired Boutique style Hotel, 91 rooms, opening in March 2013.
- Mendele Street, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel. A new upscale 66 room Boutique Hotel, opening in April 2013.
- The Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel. 220 rooms, opening in June 2013, one of the most luxurious hotels in Israel. HOMI will install the new HOMI226 minibars.
- The Royal Beach Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel. 230 rooms, opening in June 2013. The newest luxury Hotel in Tel Aviv. HOMI will install the new HOMI226 minibars.
- Z Ocean Miami, Miami, USA. A luxurious all-suite intimate boutique Hotel on South Beach.
- Mama Shelter Lyon, France. Opening in April 2013 is a fashionable new Hotel in Lyon, through Inibar, our distributor in France.
- The Concorde Montparnasse, Paris, France. A landmark Hotel. HOMI will soon install 350 minibars (both HOMI330 and the new HOMI226) in this very famous hotel. Through Inibar, our distributor in France.
HOMI is a multi-national service provider in the hospitality industry, supplying a range of services in relation to computerized minibars that are primarily intended for in-room refreshments. HOMI was incorporated under the laws of Delaware in 2000 and is listed on the Over-the-Counter "OTC" Exchange, under the symbol "HOUM".
HOMI and its subsidiaries are engaged in the distribution, marketing and operation of computerized minibars in major branded hotel chains, operating approximately 10,700 computerized minibar systems at 43 hotels located in the United States, Europe and Israel, and in the development and manufacture of a new range of computerized minibar systems, designed to improve the performance of minibar departments, thereby improving the hotel’s bottom line.
HOMI offers a number of solutions that are designed to meet the hotels’ needs, ranging from consultation, supervision and rental services, to full outsource installation and operation arrangements.
HOMI's leading products are the HOMI® 330, HOMI® 226 and the External Dry-Section computerized trays.
For more information about HOMI, visit: http://www.my-homi.com/
This press release contains forward-looking statements as that term is defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements relate to future events or to the company's future financial performance. In some cases, forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as "may", "will", "should", "expects", "plans", "anticipates", "believes", "estimates", "predicts", "potential" or "continue" or the negative of these terms or other comparable terminology. These statements are only predictions and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause the company's or the industry’s actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by these forward-looking statements. Although the company believes that the expectations reflected in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, it cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements. Except as required by applicable law, including the securities laws of the United States, the company does not intend to update any of the forward-looking statements to conform these statements to actual results. The terms, the "Company", "we", "us", "our" means Hotel Outsource Management International, Inc. and its subsidiaries, unless otherwise indicated.
KEYWORDS: United States North America New York Middle East Israel