Monster Government Solutions to Showcase Innovative Workforce Solutions at Annual National Association of Workforce Board Forum 2013
WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- More than 1,500 business leaders and workforce professionals from across the nation will gather at the National Association Workforce Board Forum in Washington DC. Monster Government Solutions will be a platinum sponsor at the Forum, and will be showcasing innovative workforce solutions. Monster Government Solutions, a division of Monster Worldwide (NYSE: MWW ) , is the premier provider of complete workforce solutions for government and education.
|March 9-12, 2013|
|1919 Connecticut Avenue, NW|
|Washington, DC 20009|
|112 and 114|
Representatives from Monster Government Solutions, workforce investment boards, local and state officials and experts will participate in a number of workshops that will spotlight innovative ways to facilitate services to job seekers and improve veteran employment while engaging today’s young job seekers.
Monster Government Solutions, an NAWB Forum platinum sponsor, who will address several critical topics, including how to:
- Leverage unparalleled insights into localized labor market data with Real-Time Labor Intelligence and helping organizations with crucial workforce decisions, initiatives and services.
- Increase job readiness and placement by engaging young, dislocated workers and others via Online Career Community Sites.
- Increase the speed of placement for unemployed individuals with Online Job CenterSolutions.
- Complement existing offerings to youth, displaced workers and veterans and equipping WIB staff to help workforces stand out from the crowd with Power Seeker Workshops, Power Recruiter Workshops and Making Your Future Count live and online workshops.
- Provide veterans with proven resources like Monster Government Solutions’ innovative Military Skills Translator.
Monster Government Solutions will be hosting a wide range of programs designed to help state and local governments, workforce boards and educational institutions accomplish their goals, this year and beyond.
Highlights of the sessions include:
- Online Job Center Solutions: Sunday, March 10, 1:45 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Real-Time Labor Intelligence: GPS to Improve Workforce Education, Training and Placement: Monday, March 11, 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Veteran Employment: New Insights, Innovations and Programs That Are Making A Difference: Monday, March 11, 3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
- Challenging the Expected: Empower Your Youth to Make Their Future Count: Monday, March 11, 3:15 p.m. – 4:15 p.m.
Monster representatives will be on hand at booths #112/#114 to discuss Monster Government Solutions helping to solve critical workforce challenges and help achieve their customers’ goals.
Monster is the worldwide leader in successfully connecting people to job opportunities. From the web, to mobile to BeKnown™ on Facebook, Monster helps companies find people with customized solutions, using the world’s most advanced technology to match the right person to the right job. With a local presence in more than 40 countries, Monster works for everyone by connecting employers with quality job seekers at all levels and by providing personalized career advice to consumers globally. Through online media sites and services, Monster delivers vast, highly targeted audiences to advertisers. To learn more about Monster's industry-leading products and services, visit www.monster.com. More company information is available at http://about-monster.com/.
Monster Government Solutions
Ania Baca, 703-269-4939
KEYWORDS: United States North America District of Columbia