Crocs™ Enters Second Year of Fashion-Forward Blogger Program
CrocStyle Insiders help showcase brand’s array of stylish yet comfortable footwear
NIWOT, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Crocs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CROX ) today announced the second year of the brand’s style blogger program, which highlights on-trend, yet comfortable, Crocs™ footwear throughout the year. Five well-respected style and fashion bloggers are taking part in the 2013 CrocStyle Insider program to help preview and showcase new Crocs styles.
Each CrocStyle Insider helps share new, fashionable Crocs products with today’s savvy shoppers looking for online style inspiration through monthly reviews on their blogs. They also host interactive online events and style parties throughout the year to further connect with their readers. The following five women have been named 2013 CrocStyle Insiders:
- Pauline Karwowski is the author behind Classy Chaos, a blog that chronicles her everyday life with three children in Chicago. She started blogging six years ago and since then has built a national audience that follows her throughout her international travels, daily chaos of raising three kids, budget fashion tips for moms, cooking with children and about ordinary things that make life extraordinary. When not blogging, Pauline is a buyer for a Chicago-based retail business that allows her creative side to soar - literally. From India to Poland she travels the globe in search of the next fashion must-have. When at home, she tries to juggle the chaos while maintaining her trademark “classy” look.
- Audrey McClelland , author of Mom Fashion Report , left the fashion world of Donna Karan International to raise her brood of four boys under the age of eight in her home state of Rhode Island. She’s learned that you can take the girl out of the Fashion District, but you can’t take the Fashion District out of the girl. Audrey brings her fashion expertise to Mom Fashion Report, her style and fashion blog within the Mom Generations network. Audrey also brings her mom fashion expertise to BabyCenter.com as a beauty and style writer, SheKnows.com as the MommyStyle contributor and was invited as the Mom Fashion Voice at the People's Choice Awards with Tim Gunn and Gretta Monahan. Audrey also shares her advice on CBS' "The Rhode Show". In addition, Audrey co-founded Getting Gorgeous Events, which connects brands with bloggers through a series of pampering activities.
- Jenn Rager started her blog The Stylish Housewife after deciding to quit her job in the financial services industry to become a stay at home mom. Her personal style & beauty blog aims to motivate and inspire other moms to make the most of what their closet has to offer and stay stylish on a budget. Jenn has been featured in Lucky Magazine and is a member of the Lucky Style Collective. Her "blogger style" was also recently featured in an email campaign for Ann Taylor.
- Maegan Tintari of …Love Maegan, a Los Angeles style blogger who recently bought a house with her husband and moved up to the snowy mountains of Lake Arrowhead, writes daily sharing her personal style secrets, DIYs and hair tutorials, home decor and fashion tips, as well as a look into her personal life with her husband and two adorable dogs. Maegan is currently a style editor with BlogHer and soon to be a published author.
- Lilliana Vazquez is the founder and editor-in-chief of The Cheap Chica’s Guide to Style, an online fashion resource that is a go-to destination for fashionistas on a budget. The site was founded in 2007 and now reaches a national audience of more than 250,000 women each month. It is considered the authority on “looking chic for cheap.” Known for her ability to provide informative, accessible and relatable fashion commentary, Lilliana Vazquez is a style expert with more than 500 appearances on NBC, CBS, ABC, TLC, Bravo and The Style Network. Vazquez is regularly seen on The Today Show, the Emmy nominated Rachael Ray Show and The Steve Harvey Show where she shares her frugally fashionable point of view with audiences nationally. She is currently a Style Correspondent and a Host for New York LIVE on NBC New York, where she covers everything from food to fashion to interior design. This spring, Vazquez will be starring in a new lifestyle makeover show on MTV and her first book, The CheapChica’s Guide to Style: Secrets to Shopping Cheap, Looking Chic, will be released on October 1st through Gotham Books, a division of Penguin.
“This team of bloggers represents what style means to us at Crocs, which is simply looking great, being comfortable and keeping up with trends on a budget,” said Katy Lachky, VP of Global Communications at Crocs. “With more than 300 different Crocs styles available today, we are looking forward to working with this diverse group of style experts to continue to raise awareness of some of our more fashion-forward products and how they can easily be incorporated into any wardrobe.”
To keep up with the CrocStyle Insiders and check out their insights and personal styles featuring the newest Crocs™ shoes, readers can find the latest on www.facebook.com/crocs or by following the CrocStyle Insiders on their personal blogs.
Additional information about the newest Crocs™ shoes for the entire family is available at www.crocs.com.
About Crocs, Inc.
Crocs, Inc. (Nasdaq: CROX ) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children with more than $1 billion in annual revenue. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Patrick Rich, 303-848-7408
KEYWORDS: United States North America Colorado