Penn National Gaming to Participate at Wells Fargo and Barclays Conferences on May 20 and May 22
WYOMISSING, Pa.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Penn National Gaming, Inc. (Nasdaq: PENN ) announced today that Bill Clifford, Chief Financial Officer, will participate at two upcoming institutional investor conferences, including one which will be webcast:
- May 20: Wells Fargo Securities 4th Annual Gaming & Hospitality Conference at the Encore Hotel in Las Vegas.
- Fireside chat and management Q&A at 2:10 p.m. PT (5:10 p.m. ET) followed by a group meeting with institutional investors.
- May 22: Barclays High Yield Bond and Syndicated Loan Conference at the JW Marriott Chicago in Chicago.
- Presentation and management Q&A at 12:10 p.m. CT (1:10 p.m. ET) followed by a group meeting with institutional investors.
- Audio webcast available at www.pngaming.com (“Investors”/“Events”) or http://cc.talkpoint.com/barc002/052113a_lp/default.asp?entity=92_7LFV4V0. An audio replay will be available on the Company’s website following the conference and will be archived for 90 days.
- The Company’s PowerPoint presentation will be available at www.pngaming.com on Wednesday, May 22 at 12:10 p.m. CT (1:10 p.m. ET).
About Penn National Gaming
Penn National Gaming owns, operates or has ownership interests in gaming and racing facilities with a focus on slot machine entertainment. The Company presently operates twenty-nine facilities in nineteen jurisdictions, including Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, West Virginia, and Ontario. In aggregate, Penn National's operated facilities currently feature approximately 34,800 gaming machines, approximately 850 table games, 2,900 hotel rooms and approximately 1.6 million square feet of gaming floor space.
Penn National Gaming, Inc.
William J. Clifford
Chief Financial Officer
Joseph N. Jaffoni, Richard Land
212/835-8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: United States North America Illinois Nevada Pennsylvania