At The Motley Fool, we know our readers like to be informed. Here's a quick look at today's most relevant financial news, boiled down to what you need to know. In today's video, we cover the following:
- PepsiCo (NYSE: PEP ) is reportedly looking to cut thousands of jobs and reduce pension plan costs in order to boost profits.
- Verizon (NYSE: VZ ) agreed to increase the amount of compensation it previously disclosed for former CEO Ivan Seidenberg, after the SEC raised concerns.
- Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL ) hired Todd Teresi, a former executive of Adobe Systems, to lead its struggling iAd business.
So there you have it -- the top financial stories of the day. If you're interested in getting all the news and commentary on these stocks, sign up for My Watchlist -- it's free!
- Add Verizon Communications to My Watchlist.
- Add PepsiCo to My Watchlist.
- Add Google to My Watchlist.
- Add Adobe Systems to My Watchlist.
- Add Apple to My Watchlist.