The Mobile Thermonuclear War Continues

There are only two horses in the mobile operating system race today. Together, Google's Android OS and Apple's iOS have sprinted ahead of the competition, controlling nearly 90% of the smartphone market today. It's not surprising that the two have become increasingly bitter rivals, but that hasn't always been the case. Google's chairman, Eric Schmidt, used to sit on Apple's board, and until recently there have been relatively strong ties between the companies. However, there's no doubt that Apple is looking to cut nearly every Google tie it has, and a recent move by the company put it further down that path. In the following video, Brenton discusses the recent move and talks about this evolving mobile rivalry.

Apple is the most influential company in technology and has delivered market-smashing returns for those lucky enough to have invested in the company. However, with the impending release of the iPhone 5 and a rumored Apple TV on the horizon, the stakes have never been higher for the company. If you're looking for a recommendation on how to play Apple along with continuing updates and guidance on the company whenever news breaks, we've created a brand-new report that details when to buy and sell Apple. To get started, just click here now.

Brenton Flynn has no positions in the stocks mentioned above. The Motley Fool owns shares of Apple and Google. Motley Fool newsletter services recommend Apple, Google, and Nokia. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.

• Report this Comment On August 12, 2012, at 1:01 AM, petercao wrote:

Eric Schmidt mentioned here had lost his credibility when he got invovled into fascism crimes which had endangered human lives

There is actually a war between fascism and anti-fascism, at this stage, fascism still prevails in our lives, Eric Schmidt, Sebastian Thrun and Gabriele Scheler are just front figures we could see in this fascism circle, there is a whole pack of fascists behind them

Eric, as we can see, starting from Gabriele Scheler's atrocity case on Stanford campus back in 2004, many people, including Gabriele Scheler, Sebastian Thrun, you Eric Schmidt, and also your collegue in China Kaifu Lee, had made contributions to such fascism crimes which had cost human life of Stanford student May Zhou and crimes which had retaliated on victims and almost cost life of the victim as I am

... ... and someone who had provided legal coverage for your fascism crimes, including a powerful officer from Santa Clara DA Office, namely ZZZ (and after ZZZ, another officer YYY), and the officer VVV who's in charge of Gabriele Scheler's case and who had further collateralled with your side(suspect Eric Schmidt, Sebastian Thrun and Gabriele Scheler's side) to conspire and curse victims( Stanford, May Zhou, me) in every possible way since 2006 till today; and maybe include the officer RRR who insist on May Zhou's death as a suicide or accident, even though I had clearly pointed out who's involved in May Zhou's murder case ...

... ... and someone who could provide political support for your fascism crimes, including top politician from the country of Germany whom we all know, and maybe include a retired top politician from UK as well, etc. and more and more to find out later ...

I believe, though some names missed out, all names mentioned in the above comment are part of this fascism circle

• Report this Comment On August 12, 2012, at 1:03 AM, petercao wrote:

The problem with Gabriele Scheler’s case is that Gabriele Scheler’s side had recanted their testimony after Stanford police investigation in 2004; there are certain malicious officers in the judicial system (e.g. ZZZ mentioned above) who chose to stand on this criminal suspect Gabriele Scheler's side and collateralled with Scheler to conspire victims(e.g. Stanford, May Zhou, me) in order to cover up their crimes while applying retaliation on victims, but Scheler's side dare never show me any of their evidence nor testimony (mine were post on the web) which they used to molest victims for years, and most of all, such malicious officers do not want to see this case from being clarified

But without clarification of this case, more and more retaliatory crimes were committed from Eric Schmidt, Sebastian Thrun and Gabriele Scheler’s side, which is highlighted by the killing of this innocent Stanford student May Zhou and an unsuccessful plotted murder on me, and I bet more would come if this case remain unclarified as it is now

So the point at this time is, who is this officer, namely VVV, in charge of Gabriele Scheler's accusation of sexual assault? and who had also underhandedly made up numerous accustaions against me at authorities trying to intimidate me from clarifying such fascism criminal cases, and to terrorize others from giving me protections? I want to have serious discussion with these officers my contact [caomingpeter@163.com] or [peter_vista@yahoo.com]

• Report this Comment On August 12, 2012, at 1:04 AM, petercao wrote:

I bet both VVV and RRR understand that bringing complications into my life would add credits to those fascism criminals, and that's the trick they have played for years

I am living in cloud of conspiracies for years without an end, conspired into my life by certain malicious officers in the judicial system, particularly officer VVV who's responsible for Gabriele Scheler's case; with VVV and officer RRR, who insist that May Zhou's death was suicide or accident but not a murder, hided their identity from victims as I am, and with their evidience/testimony kept from my eyes, there is no way such series of fascism crimes could be clarified in the judicial system

For years, VVV had gone after everyone in my life and hided behind the scene and mobbed them to condemn me for not leaving this case behind and not moving on with life, to cheat me for testimony, to frame me in my daily life to make up evidence and to turn my relatiaves and friends to be hostile to me, and which had taken away my basic rights of living as a human being, in order to intimidate me from clarifying such fascism crimes, etc.; but in the end, VVV dare not show me his/her real identity, nor show me any of their testimony and evidence, when I challenge them to bring them on directly to me, as one of the primary victims in this case.

So, I'd tell whichever officer, especially officer VVV who's in charge of Gabriele Scheler's case, who put me on the "wanted list" that I want you, too. Bring them on directly to me. Let's clarify the whole case with confrontation

• Report this Comment On August 12, 2012, at 1:05 AM, petercao wrote:

This is the case which started a series of fascism crimes and which got Sebastian Thrun and Eric Schmidt involved into; The point is who is the officer, namely VVV, who's in charge of this case?

One photo would tell it all, there are seven photo evidence which documented how cruel this irrational lady was when she assaulted me on Stanford campus in 2004[http : //tysurl DOT com/mssgYn ][Stanford Police Case Number: IR #04-111-0335;Victim: Peter Cao; Criminal Suspect: Gabriele Scheler]

Such simple but serious campus atrocity crime was covered up by certain malicious officers. How could this happen? Who's in charge of Gabriele Scheler's case? On what basis would certain officers rule against me in favor of this criminal suspect Gabriele Scheler in light of such clear evidence of Gabriele Scheler's atrocity on my body?

• Report this Comment On August 12, 2012, at 1:08 AM, petercao wrote:

Here is a real problem at this stage: who is the officer responsible for May Zhou's case?

On 2012/02/21 StanfordDaily article "virtual-learning" [http : //www DOT stanforddaily DOT com/2012/02/21/virtual-learning/] in Comments part regarding to a murder case about a Stanford student May Zhou with which Eric Schmidt had threatened my life for sake of a stanford professor Sebastian Thrun and a criminal suspect named Gabriele Scheler during their fight with Stanford:

================================================

@concernedNetCitizen,

About your ARROGANT question "If you think you have evidence (and i mean physical evidence) to the contrary why do you not take it to the police, or at least post what evidence you have (and I mean PHYSICAL evidence like fibres, DNA, fingerprints and the like)."

------------------------------------------------

I am not physically in America, so I'd rather communicate with the police officer who's respnosible for May Zhou's case via email to tell serious stuff, my contact [peter_vista@yahoo.com] , or we could discuss it right here on this board. Before the officer who's responsible would contact me for a serious discussion, how could you know there is no such PHYSICAL evidence to say May Zhou's death is definitely a murder but not a suicide? As a matter of fact, such PHYSICAL evidence already exists and that's what I am going to tell.

The point at this time is, who is this officer who's respnosible for May Zhou's case, whom I should talk to? Could you have me connect with this officer? I have serious stuff to report

Meanwhile, why don't you help us to figure out what's the motivation behind May Zhou's death

• Report this Comment On August 12, 2012, at 1:11 AM, petercao wrote:

I want to point out that, any conclusion/decision in Gabriele Scheler's case without my knowledge of who makes such conclusion/decision, and without showing me all of evidence and testimony they used, would remain invalid, until I have a thorough understanding of who made such conclusion/decision and on what evidence/testimony;

So far I haven't seen any testimony/evidence, nor learned who's the officer, namely VVV, in charge of Gabriele Scheler's case, but retaliatory crimes from Gabirele Scheler's side happened to vicitims over and over, and VVV and Gabriele Scheler's side had played this trick over and over; Who is the officer in charge of Gabriele Scheler's case? and that's where the problem is at this time

• Report this Comment On August 12, 2012, at 1:19 AM, petercao wrote:

There are malicious officers who had made up several accusations against me at authorities in order to curse me, conspire me, and to terrorize others from ruling against those fasicts criminals. But so far I haven't seen any testimony and evidence in this regard.

I want to point out that, any conclusion/decision in regard to cases related to me, without my knowledge of who makes such conclusion/decision, and without showing me all of evidence and testimony they used, would remain invalid, until I have a thorough understanding of who made such conclusion/decision and on what evidence/testimony;

For whoever trying to terrorize others in this case by way of accusing me, I'd tell them to bring on their testimony and evidence directly to me and we need to clarify the case with confrontation. Until the date of confronation and my knowledge of their testimony/evidence, don't count on any of their conclusion/decison/curses on me

• Report this Comment On August 12, 2012, at 1:28 AM, petercao wrote:

Also, I want to point out that, any conclusion/decision in cases related to me, without my knowledge of who makes such conclusion/decision, and without showing me all of evidence and testimony they used, would remain invalid, until I have a thorough understanding of who made such conclusion/decision and on what evidence/testimony, unti that day, don't believe in, don't count on any of such decision/conclusions, unless those who made such decision/ conclusions have courage to clarify the case with me with CONFRONTATION and show me their testimony/evidence along with their real identity

• Report this Comment On August 12, 2012, at 1:28 AM, petercao wrote:

• Report this Comment On August 12, 2012, at 1:32 AM, petercao wrote:

Conspiracies from those facists is going on, but I bet those fascists is trying every effort to mess up the situation by preventing the case from being clarified and at the same time try to raise new issues.

So, I want to point out that, any conclusion/decision in cases related to me, without my knowledge of who makes such conclusion/decision, and without showing me all of evidence and testimony they used, would remain invalid, until I have a thorough understanding of who made such conclusion/decision and on what evidence/testimony, unti that day, don't believe in, don't count on any of such decision/conclusions, unless those who made such decision/ conclusions have courage to clarify the case with me with CONFRONTATION and show me their testimony/evidence along with their real identity

• Report this Comment On August 12, 2012, at 3:16 AM, petercao wrote:

testimony and evidence in this regard.

I want to point out that, any conclusion/decision in regard to any case related to me, without my knowledge of who

For whoever trying to terrorize others by way of accusing me, I'd tell them to bring on their testimony and evidence directly to me and we need to clarify the case with confrontation. Until the date of confronation and I got complete knowledge of their testimony/evidence, don't count on any of their conclusion/decison/curses on me