November 14, 2012
Today, Motley Fool tech analyst Andrew Tonner gets investors up to speed on the top tech stories:
- Why PC makers are suffering, and why it's a good sign for Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL )
- What to expect from the fiscal cliff, and what kind of investment plays we should consider around it
- Google's (NASDAQ: GOOG ) antitrust probe, and why you shouldn't be as worried about it as you think
- Why BlackBerry maker Research In Motion's (NASDAQ: BBRY ) Hail Mary play probably just won't be enough
- How Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM ) surpassed Intel (NASDAQ: INTC ) in market cap
- Finally, Andrew looks at Microsoft's (NASDAQ: MSFT ) loss of Steven Sinofsky, head of the company's Windows department and where the company should go from here.
(NASDAQ: AAPL )
It's been a frustrating path for Microsoft investors, who've watched the company fail to capitalize on the incredible growth in mobile over the past decade. However, with the release of its own tablet, along with the widely anticipated Windows 8 operating system, the company is looking to make a splash in this booming market. In this brand-new premium report on Microsoft, our analyst explains that while the opportunity is huge, the challenges are many. He's also providing regular updates as key events occur, so make sure to claim a copy of this report now by clicking here.