The orders cover 955 TASER X26 conducted electrical weapons, as well as 409 units of the more expensive TASER X2 and X26P, and various consumable parts, which could add up to more than $1.8 million at list prices. TASER listed the following purchasers in its press release:
- Richmond County Sheriff's Office in Georgia: 136 TASER X2s.
- Tulsa Police Department in Oklahoma: 33 X2s.
- Garfield County Sheriff's Office in Colorado: 30 X2s.
- Sunnyvale (California) Department of Public Safety: 210 X26Ps.
- Philadelphia Police Department: 225 X26s.
- Unnamed U.S. federal law enforcement agency: 130 X26s.
- Unspecified United Kingdom orders: 100 X26s
- U.S. Army: 500 X26s.