Who Has the Fairest Web Browser of Them All?

The world might be abuzz over smartphones and tablets, but Internet browsers are still a relevant, powerful element of the tech industry. A new survey has been released that details market share for web browsers, and the winner has snatched up over 50%.

After a dramatic February with new entries from Google  (NASDAQ: GOOGL  ) , Microsoft  (NASDAQ: MSFT  ) , and Mozilla, which company has won the highest worldwide market share?  The answer might surprise you, but how does it relate to investing? Fool contributor Caroline Bennett sorts it out in the video below.

The Motley Fool's chief investment officer has selected his No. 1 stock for the next year. Find out which stock it is in the brand-new free report: "The Motley Fool's Top Stock for 2013." Just click here to access the report and find out the name of this under-the-radar company.

link

• Report this Comment On March 12, 2013, at 2:33 AM, CySH wrote:

I have to admit I am disappointed in the lack of text-info, of being forced to watch a video. I would've preferred to read the information, it would have gone a lot faster. Secondly, the woman reading the news seems new to this; it appears poorly rehearsed, her voice is poorly modulated and there was a lot of stammering. If I have to watch a video for information, give me a more polished performance. Thanks.

• Report this Comment On March 12, 2013, at 2:52 AM, terrywhizgee wrote:

"Please be respectful." How in the world does MF expect to get this kind of treatment after encouraging someone to read mumbo-jumbo yap? I will now consign the Fool to the iggy bin so that Yahoo senses SOMETHING..... Spam.

• Report this Comment On March 12, 2013, at 4:36 AM, BrowserPlus wrote:

Actually... when it comes to which browser is the best, it would have to be Google Chrome. Google Chrome has come a long way, since its first start. The plugins are very useful and the extensions have to be some of the best extensions that they offer. I can't thank Google enough for coming out with Google Chrome and all its great features. I needed a good excuse to leave behind Microsoft's Internet Explorer and I found it through the use of ease with Google Chrome.

• Report this Comment On March 12, 2013, at 9:02 AM, Pilm wrote:

Google Chrome is a memory hog, tried it for a month and it slaughtered my computer. Switched back to Firefox and am loving it!

• Report this Comment On March 12, 2013, at 1:17 PM, techy46 wrote:

Let me guess, without reading the blah, blah, the ones that's free and spread by the Google advertising spam and software socialists.