March 15, 2013
eBay's (NASDAQ: EBAY ) Magento has signed on five new merchants to join as Magento Enterprise Edition customers.
In the coming weeks, customers Hanky Panky, BenQ America Corp., Farm Fresh To You, Sugarpova, and Vaja will implement Magento Enterprise, which comprises a complete eCommerce solution for online sales. Each company will undergo website implementations and revamps.
Here's more information on Magento's newest partners:
- Hanky Panky: A 30-year-old lingerie and sleepwear company
- BenQ America: A lifestyle company, providing a range of projectors and monitors -- education, home, gaming, corporate, government, and IT across North America
- Farm Fresh To You: A San Francisco Bay Area-based produce home delivery service that delivers food from its farm straight to the customers' home or office
- Sugarpova: A premium candy line by Maria Sharapova.
- Vaja: A consumer electronics protection company that manufacturers its products from Argentine leather.
In the company's press release, Head of Worldwide Sales of Magento Ben Pressley said: "Our customers come to us first and foremost for the customizability factor -- every brand needs to shine through in their sites -- but also because they know that in time, as their business expands, their sites can scale to accommodate growing demands."