In the first three months of the year, the aerospace giant delivered 137 commercial aircraft, including:
- 102 737 "Next Generation" regional airliners
- 24 777s
- Six 747s
- Four 767s
- and just one 787 Dreamliner.
The company's defense unit, in addition, delivered:
- 24 helicopters, including 15 Apache attack choppers and nine Chinook transports
- Three C-17 transport aircraft
- 15 combat jets -- three F-15s and a dozen F/A-18E/Fs and EA-18G variants
- and two P-8 subhunters.
Finally, Boeing's space division delivered exactly one satellite unit.
Boeing shares climbed 0.7% in response to the news Thursday, closing at $84.95.