In today's episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- It's only been eight years since Samsung last spoke with analysts. What did the South Korean conglomerate tell analysts?
- Apple gets closer to GT Advanced Technologies -- at Corning's expense?
- The Wall Street Journal reports that Apple's getting more manufacturers on board.
- Apple has a rosier outlook in the Middle Kingdom.
- Nokia might be moving into the small tablet space. Is this rumor true, or just an illusion?
Apple's newest iPad Mini with Retina display might be hard to come by this quarter, given all the reports of supply constraints. Well, we're going to be sure to get a few -- and give them away! That's right: For the first time ever, The Motley Fool is hosting a contest where you can win a free iPad Mini with Retina display. All you have to do is tell us why you love The Motley Fool by clicking here! We'll pick the three most Foolish submissions to receive a free iPad Mini with Retina display.
See full terms and conditions by clicking here.