In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- BlackBerry's executive suite continues to empty out. Will this turnaround ever ... turn around?
- Are there any key differentiation points for Nokia's Lumia 2520 tablet, or is it basically a gussied-up Surface 2?
- Tuesday's a big day for Hewlett-Packard investors, as the company will be reporting earnings. Will HP's Project Moonshot gain traction?
- Black Friday is just days away. How will Microsoft, Google, and Apple fare on the darkest of consumer holidays?
- The rumor mill never rests. Will Apple be introducing a larger iPad next fall?
- Is Apple's iPhone finally launching on China Mobile, China's largest wireless carrier? Investors are speculating the timing will coincide with the carrier's introduction of a 4G LTE network.
Invest in tech like a pro
Watch our jaw-dropping investor alert video today to find out why The Motley Fool's chief technology officer is putting $117,238 of his own money on the table, and why he's so confident this will be a huge winner in 2013 and beyond. Just click here to watch!