In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- The long-awaited deal between Apple and China Mobile is finally here. Or wait -- maybe it isn't?
- Apple's new iBeacon technology doesn't seem especially significant, but investors might be overlooking something here.
- With the acquisition of Topsy, Apple moves deeper into the business of data.
- Twitter's new feature could help it draw more dollars from advertisers.
- With yet another possible rival on mobile devices, is the streaming market getting too crowded for Pandora?
- Following approval from several regulatory agencies, the Microsoft-Nokia deal looks increasingly more certain.
Invest in tech like a pro
Watch our jaw-dropping investor alert video today to find out why The Motley Fool's chief technology officer is putting $117,238 of his own money on the table, and why he's so confident this will be a huge winner in 2013 and beyond. Just click here to watch!