In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Apple's iPhone 5s is top dog both domestically and abroad -- and Apple's gaining share in China.
- Analysts are becoming more bullish on Apple stock. Does it matter, or is it just more noise from Wall Street?
- Google might be looking into making its own processors for its servers -- and Intel should definitely be worried.
- A chief is announced: Steve Mollenkopf will be joining Qualcomm's C-suite in March.
- Thanks in part to its incredible pricing power, Adobe Systems is proving how profitable the subscription model can be.
Erin Kennedy owns shares of Apple. Evan Niu, CFA, owns shares of Apple and Qualcomm. The Motley Fool recommends Adobe Systems, Apple, Google, and Intel. It owns shares of Apple, China Mobile, Google, Intel, Microsoft, and Qualcomm. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.