In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Apple's iPhone 5s is top dog both domestically and abroad -- and Apple's gaining share in China.
- Analysts are becoming more bullish on Apple stock. Does it matter, or is it just more noise from Wall Street?
- Google might be looking into making its own processors for its servers -- and Intel should definitely be worried.
- A chief is announced: Steve Mollenkopf will be joining Qualcomm's C-suite in March.
- Thanks in part to its incredible pricing power, Adobe Systems is proving how profitable the subscription model can be.
Get our favorite social play
Opportunities to get wealthy from a single investment don't come around often, but they do exist, and our chief technology officer believes he's found one. In this free report, Jeremy Phillips shares the single company that he believes could transform not only your portfolio, but your entire life. To learn the identity of this stock for free and see why Jeremy is putting more than $100,000 of his own money into it, all you have to do is click here now.