In preparation for Berkshire Hathaway's (NYSE: BRK-A ) (NYSE: BRK-B ) annual rock 'n' roll festival -- er, shareholders' meeting -- we quizzed our Foolish colleagues about the headlining band's lead singer, Warren Buffett, and the superstar holding company he fronts.
Want to play along? Test your knowledge with these questions:
- How old was Warren Buffett when he bought his first stock?
- True or false: Warren Buffett is related to Jimmy Buffett.
- At what Omaha steak joint are you most likely to run into Warren Buffett?
- How much of his wealth is he giving away to charity when he dies?
- What was Berkshire Hathaway originally in the business of?
- Name the big four largest stock holdings in Berkshire Hathaway's portfolio.
- Warren Buffett has made an appearance on both a sitcom and a soap opera; name one.
Now check out the video to see how you and the Fools did.
Warren Buffett just bought nearly 9 million shares of this company
Imagine a company that rents a very specific and valuable piece of machinery for $41,000... per hour (that's almost as much as the average American makes in a year!). And Warren Buffett is so confident in this company's can't-live-without-it business model, he just loaded up on 8.8 million shares. An exclusive, brand-new Motley Fool report details this company that already has over 50% market share. Just click HERE to discover more about this industry-leading stock... and join Buffett in his quest for a veritable landslide of profits!