The trading day is well under way and here are the 10 most popular stories on Fool.com around noon. Apple, Buffett, growth stocks, and dividends all are piquing Fools' interest. Check out the full list of headlines at Fool.com to see what else we're covering.
- Why 'The Amazing Spider-Man 3' Could Be the Last Film in the Series
- Apple's iPhone 6 May Have This Stunning Feature
- Warren Buffett and Berkshire Hathaway Have Scored Another Billion-Dollar Business
- These 3 Big Companies Just Raised Their Dividends
- 10 Sizable Discounts Senior Citizens Can Take Advantage Of
- Why Intel Corporation Shares Could Fly 15%
- Could This Be the Best Growth Stock of the Next Decade?
- Bank of America Corp Earnings: Can the Bank Top Its Rivals?
By the time the market closed, a few other stories had made their way to the top of the list:
- Why Disney’s MagicBands Are a Cash Cow in the Making
- 3 Stocks Near 52-Week Lows Worth Buying
- Anthony Cumia Fired: Is This the Beginning of the End for SiriusXM?
Leaked: Apple's next smart device (warning, it may shock you)
Apple recently recruited a secret-development "dream team" to guarantee its newest smart device was kept hidden from the public for as long as possible. And there's one small company making Apple's gadget possible. And its stock price has nearly unlimited room to run for early-in-the-know investors. To be one of them, and see Apple's newest smart gizmo, just click here!