Infosys Technologies (Nasdaq: INFY ) released earnings for its fiscal 2006 first quarter on July 12, 2005.
- EPS of $0.43 came in at company and analysts' estimates.
- Revenue of $476 million was also ahead of company and analysts' estimates.
Income Statement Highlights(What's this?)
|Avg. Est.||Q1 2006||Q1 2005||% Change|
Balance Sheet Highlights(What's this?)
|Assets||Q1 2006||Q1 2005||% Change|
|Cash+ ST Invest.||$751,000||$468,000||+60.5%|
|Liabilities||Q1 2006||Q1 2005||% Change|
Margin Checkup(What's this?)
|Q1 2006||Q1 2005||Change|
Cash Flow Highlights(What's this?)
|Q1 2006||Q1 2005||% Change|
|Cash From Ops||$151,000||$47,000||+221.3%|
|Free Cash Flow||$93,000||$13,000||+615.4%|
- Dell (Nasdaq: DELL ) is the latest to play the patriot card.
- Though it's not showing in Infosys' results, the sun may be setting on offshoring.
- Investing in outsourcing has been mighty profitable over the past year.
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so check Fool.comfor more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.
Fool contributor Tim Beyers didn't own shares in any of the companies mentioned in this story at the time of publication. You can find out what's in his portfolio by checking Tim's Fool profile, which is here. The Motley Fool has an ironclad disclosure policy.