Wolverine World Wide (NYSE: WWW ) released earnings for the second quarter ending on June 18, 2005, on July 13.
- Revenue of $215.7 million and EPS of $0.21 exceeded analysts' estimates.
- 2005 revenue expected to come in between $1.045 and $1.065 billion and earnings expected to be between $1.22 and $1.27 a share.
(Figures in thousands, except per-share data)
Income Statement Highlights(What's this?)
|Avg. Est.||Q2 2005||Q2 2004||% Change|
Margin Checkup(What's this?)
|Q2 2005||Q2 2004||% Change|
Balance Sheet Highlights(What's this?)
|Assets||Q2 2005||Q2 2004||% Change|
|Cash+ ST Invest.||$74,779||$63,560||+17.7%|
|Liabilities||Q2 2005||Q2 2004||% Change|
- Timberland (NYSE: TBL )
- Deckers Outdoor (Nasdaq: DECK )
- Rocky Shoes and Boots (Nasdaq: RCKY )
- Nike (NYSE: NKE )
- Wolverine walks the walk over the long haul.
- Retailers sure have been hitting the trails lately.
- Wolverine has had to claw its way to growth.
- Meanwhile, Timberland has been scaling new heights.
Fool by Numbers is designed to give you the raw earnings information in a timely fashion, putting all the numbers you need in one easy-to-read place. But at The Motley Fool, we believe numbers tell only part of the story, so check Fool.comfor more of our in-depth discussion of what the numbers mean.
Fool contributor Tim Beyers didn't own shares in any of the companies mentioned in this story at the time of publication. You can find out what's in his portfolio by checking Tim's Fool profile, which is here. The Motley Fool has an ironclad disclosure policy.