FREE IPAD CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. The contest will begin on November 1st, 2013 and end on November 15th, 2013. Contestants will enter by submitting a message about why they love The Motley Fool via the form at http://mot.ly/1cA2fD7 (each a "Submission").
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of The Motley Fool, LLC (along with its contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest but may not win any prizes.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of The Motley Fool will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES: Three winners will receive an iPad Mini (approx value: $499).
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant TMF a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Particpants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant TMF the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any particpants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. The Motley Fool is under no obligation to use any Submission or return the Submissions to particpants.
c. Winners may be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of The Motley Fool. The Motley Fool reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Motley Fool in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Motley Fool is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, The Motley Fool may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release The Motley Fool from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
10. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addresses stamped envelope to: Free iPad Contest, The Motley Fool, LLC, 2000 Duke Street, Alexandria, Virginia 22314.