Pick! Click! Win! It's that simple to play FOOLottery!®. Just choose one of 36 alphanumeric characters (ABC's and 123's) in each of the six Fun Balls® slots below. Then cap it off with your favorite FOOLottery!® pet from the special red Crazy Ball®.
Can't decide what numbers to choose? We'll settle it. Click the "Quick Draw™" button below and let us do all the work for you!
Increase your odds of winning big with FREE BUDDIBonus!® tickets TODAY only! Simply tell up to five (5) of your best buddies about FOOLottery!® and we'll send YOU five (5) free BUDDIBonus!® tickets for today's drawing. Your free BUDDIBonus!® tickets will be emailed to you immediately after you click the "Lock in My Picks" button.Quick DRAW™
We will use your email address only to keep you informed about updates to our Web site and about other products and services that we think might interest you. The Motley Fool does not sell, rent, pawn, or give away your personal information. Please read our Privacy Statement. Important: If the recipient has asked that we not send them email, we cannot send them this email message.
FOOLottery!® ("Lottery") was established by the enactment of Chapter 348, Volume 59, of the International Laws of Gambling. This chapter created the FOOLottery!® Office ("Lottery Office") and the position of Director of the FOOLottery!® Office ("Director").
The Lottery Law, 29 Fool Code, Chapter 48, directs the Secretary of Finance to appoint, with written approval of the King, a Director of the FOOLottery!® Office.
All monies received from the sale of FOOLottery!® tickets are accounted for to the King and receipts are placed into a special account known as the Foolish Gaming Fund.
Some of the gross sales are distributed as prizes to the holders of winning tickets. Not less than our fair share of gross sales is paid to the Fool General Fund. The remaining monies shall pay FOOLottery!® operating expenses with any unused portion of this amount reverting to the Fool General Fund. In the event that no monies are ever collected, no monies will ever be paid out. FOOLottery!® reserves the right to make no attempts at collection whatsoever, though with billions at stake, that would be stupid. TMF employees shall, in their sole discretion, make all determinations of winners, or, in the event that we deem it appropriate, lack thereof.
The following regulations are adopted pursuant to the FOOLottery!® Law, 29 Fool Code, Chapter 48, the provisions of which are hereby incorporated by reference. These regulations apply to the operations of the lottery system established under Title 29, chapter 48.
The FOOLottery!® Office is located at [insert the address of the building once we lease it]. Copies of these regulations can be obtained from the FOOLottery!® Office. The FOOLottery!® phone number is 1-277-453-6657.
1. ENTRY: To enter FooLottery!, you must purchase a ticket before the relevant drawing. Or better yet, buy several!
2. ELIGIBILITY: Everyone is eligible to buy tickets to FooLottery! Contestants residing in those areas where FooLottery! is void may wish to reconsider their residence.
4. WINNER SELECTION: Odds of winning depend upon the number of entrants and the funds available to pay to winners. Employees of The Motley Fool will determine all winners. All decisions of the judges are final.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within six weeks after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winners, but think about how much money you'll have available to pay the tax! By acceptance of a prize, the winner consents to the use of his or her name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising or trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: All entries become the property of The Motley Fool. The Motley Fool reserves the right to use any and all information related to FOOLottery!®, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. CONDUCT: All FOOLottery!® participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Motley Fool, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of this Web site, to be otherwise in violation of these rules, or to somehow be endangering The Motley Fool through potentially winning FooLottery!
9. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Motley Fool is not responsibl