Login
Navigate Fool.com
Will BARI beat
the market?
Community Rating: Unrated

0.00 0.00 (0.00%)

Quote as of

company name or ticker

Recent Quotes

1D 1W 3M 6M 1Y 2Y 3Y
Today's Open 0.00
Previous Close 0.00
Daily Range 0.00 - 0.00
52-Week Range 0.00 - 0.00
Market Cap 0.0000
P/E Ratio 0.00
Dividend (Yield) 0.76 (0.0%)
Ex-Dividend Date
Dividend Pay Date
01/01/70
01/01/70
Volume 0
Average Daily Volume 0
Current FY EPS 0.00

How do you think BARI
will perform against the market?

Top BARI Bull/Bear Pitches

 

Jeffreyw (< 20)
Submitted October 28, 2008

Has connection to BRK BoD, likely well run conservative bank.

0 Replies Reply Report this Post
 

SBeren (< 20)
Submitted October 22, 2007

Rhode island's 3 largest banks have 85% of the market share. That leaves 15% for the small banks, like Bancorp, to fight for so I don't see much business for their commercial loans. And prospects for … More

0 Replies Reply Report this Post

News & Commentary

5 of Last Week's Biggest Winners

These five stocks made longs a lot of money last week.

The Cheapest Stocks on the Market

Brookline Bancorp Shares Plunged: What You Need to Know

Is this meaningful? Or just another movement?

See More BARI News...

Sector

Financials

Industry

Commercial Banks

Bancorp Rhode Island, Inc. (BARI) Description

A holding company for Bank Rhode, which is engaged in providing banking products and services to businesses and individuals in Rhode Island and nearby areas of Massachusetts. Website:

Featured Broker Partners

Learn more about our new Fool ticker page!

Take a Tour
no thanks