- Investing | December 10, 2012
Canada to Block Further Chinese Ownership of Oil Sands
Canada's natural resource minister says foreign state control of the country's oil sands sector has reached the point where further ownership would not benefit Canada.
- Investing | October 22, 2012
What This Huge Energy Trend Means for You
- Investing | September 13, 2012
A Close-Up on Canada's Energy Challenges
What investors should keep in mind about our resource-rich neighbor to the north.
- Investing | July 24, 2012
Nexen Turns More Into Less
Keep your eye on margins.
- Investing | July 23, 2012
The Dow Tanks on Takeover Monday
Spain's pain goes global.
- Investing | March 06, 2012
Nexen Hits Estimates, but GAAP Results Lag Last Year's
Just the facts, Fool.
- Investing | September 26, 2011
Investing 101: Undervalued Mega-Cap Material Stocks
Give these big companies a try.
- Investing | January 21, 2011
Is Suncor Energy the Perfect Stock?
Finding companies that have all the right stuff can produce winners.
- Small-Cap Investing | January 14, 2011
Stop Hyperventilating About Hyperdynamics
This oil explorer is looking pretty pricey at current levels.
- International Investing | December 27, 2010
Will China Clean Our Energy Clock?
A Motley Fool reader appears to have it right: China's energy efforts are roaring past the U.S.