- Investing | June 27, 2012
5 Stocks That Are Reviving Along With Housing
These are not homebuilders' stocks, but their performance shows that the market is definitely heating up.
- Investing | May 09, 2012
CAPScall of the Week: American Woodmark
A weekly adventure in giving unknown companies some attention.
- Investing | April 16, 2012
Small-Cap Stocks Reporting Earnings This Week With Short Increases
Do the short-sellers have it right?
- Investing | March 28, 2012
Home Improvement Market Floats These Stocks
Even as the housing market brightens, more homeowners are remodeling their current abodes.
- Small-Cap Investing | February 17, 2012
Is Universal Forest Products the Perfect Stock?
Finding companies that have all the right stuff can produce winners.
- Investing | January 07, 2012
The Magic Formula for Building Products
This mechanical strategy could be magic.
- Investing | December 21, 2011
1 Reason the Street Should Love Trex's Earnings
Don't just count the cash, time it.
- Investing | December 15, 2011
Here's Why Drew Industries' Latest Report Might Worry You
Don't just ask, "How much inventory?" Ask, "What kind?"
- Investing | December 08, 2011
Here's How NCI Building Systems May Be Failing You
Keep your eye on margins.
- Investing | December 05, 2011
Something to Watch With Johnson Controls
These two simple metrics can save you a lot of pain.