- Investing | March 06, 2016
The 5-Minute Guide to Exelon's Stock
Breaking it down, Exelon is trickier than your typical utility.
- Investing | February 29, 2016
PG&E's Stock in 3 Charts
A pictorial peek into PG&E stock.
- Investing | February 10, 2016
Merger Agreement Sends Empire District Electric Co's Stock Soaring
The utility agrees to be acquired by Algonquin Power & Utilities Corp.
- Investing | February 01, 2016
Will Exelon Raise Its Dividend in 2016?
Will Exelon Corporation reward dividend investors this year?
- Investing | January 28, 2016
3 Reasons Exelon Stock Could Fall
Exelon Corporation had a tough 2015 -- will 2016 be the same?
- Investing | December 22, 2015
This Just In: Upgrades and Downgrades
UBS says, "Down," but Duke Energy stock goes up. So what does UBS do next?
- Investing | November 28, 2015
Why the Microgrid Is the Next Big Growth Opportunity in Energy
Microgrids are beginning to pop up around the country, and they present a big opportunity for disruption.
- Investing | September 18, 2015
CIG Stock: Is Companhia Energetica Minas Gerais (ADR) a Good Investment?
A primer on investing in Brazilian Power company CEMIG’s (CIG) stock.
- Investing | February 05, 2015
Southern Company Earnings: A Good Quarter, But at What Cost?
This dividend stock outperformed for Q4 -- but can it keep costs under control?
- Investing | October 17, 2014
Is It Time to Buy Duke Energy Corp?
Should you buy this dividend stock today?