- Dividends & Income Investing | June 25, 2013
Will Dividend-Paying Stocks Fall More Than the Market?
Lately, dividend-paying stocks have been under fire. Have they gotten bid up too far?
- Investing | June 24, 2013
What Happened to Exelon Stock Margins?
Can Exelon stock still stick it?
- Investing | June 20, 2013
What's Going on With Exelon Stock?
A Fool explains what has been weighing on Exelon shares recently.
- Investing | June 19, 2013
Is Duke's New CEO Good for Duke Energy Stock?
Will regulators see the utility in a new light?
- Investing | June 17, 2013
Will Duke Energy Stock Soar on Clean Coal?
A new clean coal facility could mean profits for your Duke Energy stock.
- Investing | June 12, 2013
What Do Dividend Stocks, Coal, and Cameroon Have in Common?
The Tony Awards of utilities have been announced.
- Investing | June 10, 2013
Basic Needs Portfolio Selection: NextEra Energy
This electric utility is the nationwide leader in renewable energy production and has raised its dividend an incredible 18 straight years.
- Investing | June 08, 2013
The Scariest Graph for Utility Investors Everywhere
Are growth prospects gone for utilities?
- Investing | June 04, 2013
Coal Keeps Its Crown... for Now
Watch the throne, coal, because its yours for a little while longer.
- Investing | June 03, 2013
This Week in Utilities: Buffett Buyouts and Regulatory Wins
From Illinois to North Carolina, regulation is on utilities' side.