- Investing | April 03, 2012
Why Bio-Rad Shares Popped
Is this meaningful? Or just another movement?
- High-Growth Investing | March 30, 2012
Gattaca, Here We Come
Complete Genomics can process saliva samples now.
- Investing | March 29, 2012
Sequence This Offer
Roche ups its offer for Illumina; investors want more.
- Investing | March 20, 2012
Is Wall Street Wrong About These Stocks?
You love 'em, analysts are meh -- who's got it right?
- Investing | February 29, 2012
Calling This Buyout Offer Bluff
Roche won't take no for an answer.
- Investing | February 28, 2012
These Cold Stocks Are Heating Up
Investors are warming to these previously iced-out companies.
- Investing | February 21, 2012
The Incredible Shrinking Genome Test
Plug and play genomics.
- Investing | February 08, 2012
Life Technologies' Sequence of Success
A good year is past, and another solid year is coming.
- Investing | January 27, 2012
Has Sequenom Become the Perfect Stock?
Finding companies that have all the right stuff can produce winners.
- Investing | January 25, 2012
Hang Tight: This Bid Will Increase
Roche will probably bid higher for Illumina.