- ETFs | July 26, 2011
These New Highs Should Scare You to Death
It bodes ill for most investors that these four ETFs are at their highs for the year.
- International Investing | April 07, 2011
Save Yourself From the Doomed Dollar
The U.S. currency remains on shaky ground.
- Investing | February 11, 2011
Protect Yourself From the Dollar's Decline
The right investments can help you diversify your currency risk.
- International Investing | November 26, 2010
The New Safe Havens
The Russians are investing in Canada and Australia. Should you?
- Investing | October 06, 2010
Three ETFs to Watch During the Great Currency War of 2010
What do the currency changes mean for ETFs?
- ETFs | September 18, 2010
Gold, Treasuries, and Dollar ETFs: Connecting the Dots
Still on edge, investors continue to look for alternative safe havens.
- International Investing | September 09, 2010
Don't Be Decimated by a Declining Dollar
Currency trading is surging and the dollar is weakening -- two trends that can only continue.
- General Retirement | August 02, 2010
Profit From the Next Dollar Crisis
Cash in your retirement savings needs diversification just as much as your stocks and bonds.
- Investing | July 27, 2010
Currency ETFs: A Better Way to Play the BRIC?
Here are some opportunities to access high growth.
- Saving & Spending | March 18, 2008
Profit From the Falling Dollar
Some savers are cashing in.