- Investing | May 19, 2013
Why the Dollar's Soaring and What It Means for You
With foreign currencies declining, what impact will they have on investors?
- General Retirement | February 12, 2013
Currency ETFs: A Smart Way to Play Dollar Devaluation?
These exchange-traded funds have gotten a lot more popular recently.
- Investing | October 13, 2011
An Easy Way to Lose Pounds
A currency-trading summary.
- International Investing | September 21, 2011
Shorting These Stocks Could Crush You
Sovereign debt woes may make Europe look like a great short, but don't bet the farm on it.
- ETFs | July 26, 2011
These New Highs Should Scare You to Death
It bodes ill for most investors that these four ETFs are at their highs for the year.
- International Investing | April 07, 2011
Save Yourself From the Doomed Dollar
The U.S. currency remains on shaky ground.
- Investing | February 11, 2011
Protect Yourself From the Dollar's Decline
The right investments can help you diversify your currency risk.
- International Investing | November 26, 2010
The New Safe Havens
The Russians are investing in Canada and Australia. Should you?
- Investing | October 06, 2010
Three ETFs to Watch During the Great Currency War of 2010
What do the currency changes mean for ETFs?
- ETFs | September 18, 2010
Gold, Treasuries, and Dollar ETFs: Connecting the Dots
Still on edge, investors continue to look for alternative safe havens.