- Investing | December 20, 2011
Don't Get Too Worked Up Over WESCO International's Earnings
All cash flow is not created equal.
- Investing | December 16, 2011
Is Fastenal's Stock Expensive or Cheap by the Numbers?
Let's take a look.
- Investing | December 14, 2011
Are MSC Industrial Direct's Earnings Worse Than They Look?
Don't just count the cash, time it.
- Dividends & Income Investing | November 27, 2011
Airgas' Dividend X-ray
Looking at a dividend history can tell you more than just a snapshot.
- High-Growth Investing | November 25, 2011
High-Priced Stocks Worth Every Penny
Despite their high prices, these stocks might be worth even more
- Investing | November 19, 2011
Does Fastenal Pass Buffett's Test?
Here's one of Buffett's favorite metrics for evaluating companies.
- Investing | November 12, 2011
Meet the Cash Kings of Building Materials
- General Retirement | November 09, 2011
Is Fastenal the Right Stock to Retire With?
Stocks that give retirees what they want are incredibly valuable.
- Investing | October 30, 2011
Is Fastenal on the Fast Track?
Fastenal posts double-digit earnings and revenue growth, benefiting from improving U.S. industrial production.
- Investing | October 19, 2011
United Rentals Shares Jumped: What You Need to Know
Is this meaningful? Or just another movement?