- Investing | November 19, 2011
Does Fastenal Pass Buffett's Test?
Here's one of Buffett's favorite metrics for evaluating companies.
- Investing | November 12, 2011
Meet the Cash Kings of Building Materials
- General Retirement | November 09, 2011
Is Fastenal the Right Stock to Retire With?
Stocks that give retirees what they want are incredibly valuable.
- Investing | October 30, 2011
Is Fastenal on the Fast Track?
Fastenal posts double-digit earnings and revenue growth, benefiting from improving U.S. industrial production.
- Investing | October 19, 2011
United Rentals Shares Jumped: What You Need to Know
Is this meaningful? Or just another movement?
- Investing | October 12, 2011
A Hidden Reason That Fastenal's Earnings Are Outstanding
Don't just count the cash, time it.
- Investing | October 07, 2011
The Fastest-Growing Distributors
Yesterday's proven track records may reveal tomorrow's winners.
- Investing | September 17, 2011
Why FLY Leasing's Earnings Are Outstanding
All cash flow is not created equal.
- Investing | August 29, 2011
Hertz's Management Is Creating Value
What EVA momentum shows us about the folks running Hertz Global.
- Investing | August 23, 2011
Here's How AerCap Holdings May Be Failing You
Keep your eye on margins.