This Week’s Community News (01/07/22)
There’s one thing we love almost as much as sharing the best personal finance content each day, and that’s sharing the wealth of news happening among the community! There’s always something exciting going on, which is why each week we’re bringing you a roundup so you can learn more about the people in the personal finance space. Want a chance to have your news featured? Share it with us on Twitter or contact us here.
News from around the community this week:
- Mantaro Money turns 30
- Mrs. RichFrugalLife turns 40
- FI for the People officially hits FIRE
- Brewing FIRE finally buys a new home
- Broke Girl Rich is moving to England
- FIRE Lifestyle hits £300,000 in investments
- No More Weekdays welcomes home a new babe! 👶
- Notes From The Frugal Trenches paid off the remaining of her debt!
- Earning My Two Cents came back to blogging
- A Purple Life celebrates 7 years of blogging
- The Minimalists celebrates 11 years being online
Trending in the community this week: spending challenges!
- Money Gremlin is doing a Year of Less
- A Smaller and Simpler Life is doing a No Spend Year
- Maximum Gratitude, Minimal Stuff is doing a Buy Nothing Year
Get these articles in your inbox
Bloggers: we want to feature your best work! Get your site on our radar.